Need A Sponsor?

Moderator: Leadership

Illithid

Need A Sponsor?

Post by Illithid » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:41 pm

If you are looking to join our community and are lacking an available sponsor, please copy/paste the following template into a new post so that our members may reach out to you in an effort to get to know you. By no means must you wait for someone to contact you, feel free to search us out in return! Please check your post regularly to respond to any inquiries we may have. Thank you!

Character Name(s):
Level:
How did you hear about us?:
What attracts you most about NV?:
Timezone & Playtimes?:
Tell us something interesting about yourself:

Please feel free to contact Illithid, Randy, Cian, or Kiff in game at any time!
Leafcry

Re: Need A Sponsor?

Post by Leafcry » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:35 pm

Ello there, My name is Leafcry, people just call me Leaf or Leafy.

I am currently a level 14 Druid.

I seen you around a lot, I see you often in /ooc and things.

I like <Nostalgic Veterans> because I feel you guys are social and friendly and helpful, I've heard though others that you focus on people instead of characters and quotas. I like that~!

My time zone is EST and I get on anywhere from 3PM EST or 4 to about 12 or 1AM EST. I have a very loose schedule.

I have a needy pug named Max, he's looking at me like I owe him rent right now, I like social fun things, I am shy but I try, and I'm back to EQ after a 14 year leave.

Please try and consider me, and send a sponsor to pick me up, I'm looking forward to being apart of you all, thank you :)
Tallus

Post by Tallus » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:41 am

Character Name(s): Tallus
Level: 48
How did you hear about us?: Have grouped with several players over the months
What attracts you most about NV?: Players seemed like good people and grounded
Timezone & Playtimes?: EST & evenings
Tell us something interesting about yourself: Old player, but mostly grouped with friends... never in a guild before or raided; really would love to see this aspect of the game. I came to Coirnav to experience the old nostalgia of the original experience - been having a blast put first time playing a Paladin. Looking forward to finding a group of solid people to learn the class and enjoy this great game
Smuxx

Post by Smuxx » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:26 pm

Character Name(s): Smux
Level: 51
How did you hear about us?: observation, grouping
What attracts you most about NV?: casual and respectful atmosphere.
Timezone & Playtimes?: EST 6-11 mon/Tuesday. Occasional Friday, Saturday, Sunday’s.
I enjoy golfing.
Started on Rallos Zek around 2001.
Ranis

Post by Ranis » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:34 am

Hello!

Character Name(s): Ranis
Level: 26 (at time of posting)
How did you hear about us?: Grouped with tigerlilly when leveling in kurns and have heard from other people on server that NV has a great atmosphere
What attracts you most about NV?: Atmosphere and hearing that people just want to play and have fun
Timezone & Playtimes?: UTC - 6 (the one that doesn't do daylight savings). Playtimes are random, i am under training at work and i am married and have 2 kids.
Tell us something interesting about yourself: Started playing on Tunare in 2001. Love Hockey, especially when everyone else playing is as bad as i am!!
Vaux

Post by Vaux » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:48 pm

Hey everyone!

Character Name(s): Vauxe
Level: 60
How did you hear about us?: I just started playing again after stopping in 2006. When I first came to the server, I had a post on the Facebook forums, and Sasy came to help me port me to another character of mine, also level 1. It also turns out that I work with Powerlev IRL, didn’t even know he played.
What attracts you most about NV?: The raiding, the community from what I’ve seen from people. Everyone seems to be on the same page as a team.
Timezone & Playtimes?: EST, 830/9pm to 1130 pm M-F, a little more on the weekends.
Tell us something interesting about yourself: I have designed EQ like board games! Also, I played for some years pre-pop up through the Prophecy of Ro expansion. I raided as a main cleric for Triton for some years and loved every minute of it! Very team oriented.

I’d love to be a part of a guild focused on teamwork that is on the same schedule as I am. With my family my play time is limited.
Last edited by Vaux on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Demonfang

Post by Demonfang » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:49 am

Character Name(s): Demonfang
Level: 54 Monk
How did you hear about us?: Everquest Forums
What attracts you most about NV?: Raid Times and Family/Friends mind set
Timezone & Playtimes?: usually at 8PM est 4 nights a week, weekends
-Long time EQ vet, raided on Fippy as a SK in Citizen stopped after PoP.
-Started in 99 as a mage raided off and on until HoT
-Recently boxed on Ragefire with some raiding but more casual
-I now have two kids and looking foward to not boxing and raiding 2-3nights a week. EQ is my get away.
-Chemist by trade (RL)
Grizzley

Post by Grizzley » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:39 pm

Character Name(s): Grizzley
Level: 45 (SK)
How did you hear about us?: Guild recruitment forums
What attracts you most about NV?: Raid times and Casual atmosphere
Timezone & Playtimes?: Most days 4/5pm - 10pm EST.
- In the US Army
- Former MT (Warrior) for Shahrazad on Bertox
- I like to party
Phantom

Post by Phantom » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:10 pm

I have a 57 enchanter (phantom) and 56 druid (Acid) on another account I box... Recently been grouping with some of your members and looking for a friendly guild to level and raid with. Thanks...
Rottin

Post by Rottin » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:09 am

Character Name(s): Rottin
Level: 12
How did you hear about us?: guy sent me a tell saying i should join you guys
What attracts you most about NV?: that you can make gear and your said to be the friendly ist guild on the server.
Timezone & Playtimes?: -5 all the time
Tell us something interesting about yourself: i play pantheon!